Tehama Capital is a boutique merchant bank focused on providing emerging and undervalued companies with key corporate advisory services aimed at facilitating growth and appreciating shareholder value. Areas of expertise include corporate structuring, investing, financing and advising on capital market strategies and corporate & business development. We specialize in cross border activity primarily between Canada, China and Europe.
Business & Corporate Strategy
- Review company business strategy, financial structure, management resources, governance and compliance functions
- Recommend strategies, implementation and governance plans to execute
- Provides clients with comprehensive business plans that clearly illustrate corporate objectives and opportunities to prospective investors and shareholders
Tehama Capital has been directly involved or advised on raising over C$500 million since 1992. Tehama’s professionals have the expertise to advise clients on the optimal financing structure appropriate to the company or project objectives. Tehama has a wide contact base to draw upon the best market participants suited to each Company’s specific financing needs.
Private Placements of Equity and or Debt
- For both private and public companies
- Assist in preparation, review, analysis and closing of any proposed financing
Initial Public Offering (IPO) | Reverse Take Over (RTO)
Assist clients with a “go-public” strategy through an IPO or RTO. We generally execute this strategy with a Canadian listing on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSXv) or Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE).
Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
In special circumstances an Initial Coin Offering, or Token Crowdsale may be an opportunity to consider. This new finance structure is rapidly evolving to embrace the core values and benefits of the Blockchain.
Merger & Acquisition Transactions
Services include candidate identification, due diligence, valuations, negotiation and execution support necessary to successfully complete a transaction.